Get your tax declaration done in a secure way. Encrypted email, all video conference applications available or at the comfort of your home with the visit of one of our registered preparers.

Individual and corporate taxes.

Electronic submission.

Request for ITIN number.

Quick refunds.


Declaration of years overdue.

Avoid penalties.

Payment plans and letters solutions.

Documents to declare

Personal Tax.

Forms 1095A (if Obama Care was the form of insurance during tax year) for tax payer and all individuals on your tax declaration, 1095B or 1095C.

Any other document the tax payer may consider can be added to the tax declaration (Subject to review).

Form 1098 – T if the tax payer or any individual on the tax declaration was a student on a certified educational institution for the year declaring.

Tax payer’s driver’s license or other current photo identification document.

Forms 1098 if Tax payer owns any real estate property.

All individual on your tax declaration

Income forms, W-2, 1099-MISC, K1, 1099-DIV, 1099 – INT (Any or all that apply)

Previous years declarations (if any)

Donations receipts.

Receipts of donations.

Corporate Taxes

Bank statements for every account the corporation owns.

SS4 Form.

Profit & Loss for year to be reportes.

Corporate Credit Card Statements.

Previous years tax copies.