Establishing and managing business credit can help your company get financing when you need it and in better terms. Commercial credit can be decisive to negotiate supply agreements and protect against identity theft of your company.
These five steps can lay the foundations for sound financial planning.
- Determine if you have business credit registered with Dun & Bradstreet.
- Establish your business credit history using the credit lines associated with your company.
- Pay your bills on time and learn about other factors that influence your credit rating.
- Keep your credit files updated and monitor for changes in your rating.
- Know the credit position of your customers and suppliers.
At Elite Tax we offer a personalized service, where our clients are advised in detail to guarantee quality work. Remember that you can contact us by WhatsApp at 305 310 0787 or write to our email email@example.com.